Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Road Tripping

It's a nice option to feel well enough to be able to do those "normal" things that were done prior to all of this.

A road trip in the new truck with the boys is something that seems really "normal" for us, it's something that we'd done beforehand but hadn't done once we found out the news- we were too busy getting as many holiday things done as possible.



Now I'm actually able to leave and make it through the whole day without feeling too exhausted, it's odd to thing that's it's only been 2.5 weeks since the surgery, as good as I'm feeling it seems like it should be longer.

Pep is having a hard time believing how well I'm doing, it's kind of shocking how each day I'm able to do a little more.

Started on the elliptical again - I'm only able to do about 15 minutes at a time but I've been trying to do that at least once a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment