Sunday, January 3, 2016

The New Temporary Normal

It's really amazing what can be done to a person's body and in a pretty short time frame how fast you can bounce back. 
I've always healed fast, normally I'll be down and out for a short time frame but not normally to the extent of what others are.

I've spent the week pushing myself a little more each day, moving more and more- I cleaned the carpets, cleaned and organized the cupboards and got some other things done around the house.

Friday was a good day "road tripping" as Pep and I call it- made allot of stops and grabbed a new shop vac for the garage as well as some other stuff for the bathroom to be painted- that'll be next weekend - I need to have the drains out before I to try and do some more moving around.

I've noticed many things in the past couple of months- I enjoy and notice the small things more- like seeing Pep assemble the Shop Vac
Assembly process
Assembly Process



Assembly in process
I've noticed how many people are so supportive- I've heard allot of feedback from old classmates as well as acquaintances thanking me for sharing this whole experience - it's been amazing- 

We all see the commercials on TV about the support system and how many people are very supportive -
I received the beautiful necklace and card from the wife of my cousin this weekend- the cards I've gotten from people who truly care and take the time to send a card means the world





No comments:

Post a Comment